18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-Pc. Combo Kit (4.0Ah)
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
Makita is the innovation leader in Brushless Motor technology, and the XT612M Combo kit provides BL™ Brushless Motor tools that deliver longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. This 6-piece Combo kit is built for the pro-user who requires a wide range of best-in-class cordless solutions for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, grinding, and lighting. The XT612M includes a Brushless Hammer Driver-Drill with two speed settings, a Brushless impact driver with 1,500 in. lbs. of max torque, a Brushless 6-1/2 In. circular saw with a full 5,000 RPM for faster cutting, a Brushless Recipro Saw with two speed settings and a 1-1/4 In. stroke length for faster cutting, and a Brushless 4-1/2 In./ 5 In. cut-off/ angle grinder with 8,500 RPM. The kit also includes a four-position flashlight with a single Xenon Bulb that provides 180 lm. It’s a one-stop solution for a wide range of applications. The kit includes two 18V LXT® 4.0 Ah batteries, and each reach a full charge in only 40 minutes on the efficient Rapid Optimum Charger – the fastest charge-time in the category – for less downtime and increased productivity. For added convenience, the batteries feature an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator. It’s part of Makita's expanding 18V LXT® system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT® batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- Efficient BL™ Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-30,000 BPM) covers a wide range of drilling, driving and hammer applications
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply