18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 2-Piece Combo Kit (Hammer Drill/ Impact Driver) 5.0 Ah
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
Makita is the innovation leader in Brushless Motor technology, and the 18V LXT Brushless 2-piece combo kit (model XT268T) gives you two Brushless solutions with more performance features for drilling, driving and fastening. Each tool features an efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor that is electronically controlled for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The combo kit includes a Hammer Driver-Drill with a full 1,090 in. lbs. Of max torque for the most demanding applications in wood, metal and masonry. The kit also includes an efficient and compact impact driver that combines a full 1,550 in. lbs. Of fastening torque with category-leading precision features. Quick-shift mode is an automatic electronic controller that down shifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place, and is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, breakage and damage to work. For faster tightening of self-drilling screws, the tightening mode (T-mode) is engineered to prevent damage to the screw or work piece. These precision features, combined with 3-speed power settings, give users an impact driver with more control for a wide range of fastening tasks – from cabinet screws and deck screws to lag bolts, and much more. The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0 Ah batteries have the fastest charge times in their category, and for increased convenience they include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
- Variable 2-speed 1/2 in. Hammer Driver-Drill (0-550 & 0-2, 100 RPM) with BL™ Motor delivers 1090 in. lbs. of max torque; weighs only 5.9 lbs. with battery for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- 3-speed impact driver (0-1,100/0 - 2,100/0 to 3,600 RPM & 0-1,100/0 - 2,600/0 - 3,800 IPM) delivers 1,550 in. lbs. of max torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- Quick-shift mode selector has an automatic electronic controller that down shifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving screw into place, and is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work
- Tightening mode (T-mode) for for faster tightening of self-drilling screws; helps prevent damage to the screw or workpiece
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply