MAKITA (AN635H) 2-1/2" High Pressure Siding Coil Nailer
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
- Superior power-to-weight ratio: up to 30% less weight and up to 30% smaller than conventional siding nailers
- Innovative high-pressure technology enables the nailer to operate at 170-320 PSI for more consistent flush nailing.
- High power provides secure fastening in a variety of different materials including wood-to-wood, wood-to-C-shaped steel plates (with hardened nails) and wood-to-soft concrete (with hardened nails)
- Drives standard plastic and wire collated siding nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" in length for more versatility.
Makita’s 2-1/2 In. high pressure siding coil nailer, model AN635H, features high pressure technology for more consistent flush nailing with less weight and a more compact size. The AN635H can operate at high pressure (170-320 PSI), and with its high-pressure capacity and superior power-to-weight ratio is up to 30% more compact than a conventional nailer. The AN635H also weighs less – only 4.9 lbs. – yet holds up to 400 nails in sizes ranging from 1-1/4 In. to 2-1/2 In. With increased pressure for driving each nail, the AN635H delivers more consistent flush nailing. Tool-less depth adjustments have been engineered to provide the option of precise flush or countersink nailing, and includes both a single sequential actuation trigger or a contact actuation trigger allowing one to control their nailing operations. The AN635H has an easy-load nail canister and a see-through window. The canister base adjusts easily for various nail sizes, delivering faster, more efficient loading for increased productivity. For user comfort, there are large rubberized grips, a tool hook to keep the nailer close by while not in use, and a side exhaust port to direct exhaust air away from the user. Additionally, there's a built-in air duster that provides convenient air flow to clear your work surface.
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply