Dust Extraction Attachment, SDS-MAX, Drilling and Demolition
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
The Makita dust extraction attachment (196858-4) is engineered to reduce the dust created from concrete drilling when used with a jobsite vacuum (sold separately). The dust extraction attachment fits the Makita 2 in. AVT® rotary hammer model HR5212C. The 196858-4 includes both drilling and demolition boots for greater versatility and multiple applications. The dust extraction attachment is part of Makita's expanding line-up of dust extraction solutions, including the VC4710 jobsite vacuum (sold separately).
- Includes attachments for drilling and demolition applications
- Replaceable nozzle tips help protect boot from excessive wear
- Boot and depth rod extensions for use with bits up to 24 in. overall length
- Use with Makita 2 in. AVT® rotary hammer model HR5212C
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply