Makita 7" Polisher
- Powerful 10 AMP motor delivers 3,200 RPM.
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application.
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for less fling-off.
- Large two-finger trigger switch for convenience.
Details: Makita’s 7” Electronic Polisher-Sander is a favorite among automotive and marine enthusiasts for polishing and sanding. The 9227C combines 10 AMP power and variable speed control with a pre-set maximum speed dial. The result is fast and powerful polishing for clearcoat finishes, and more. It can also be easily converted to a sander. The 9227C is powered by a 10 AMP motor with variable speed that delivers 600 - 3,000 RPM, with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The soft start feature ensures smooth start-ups, and the lock-on button is designed for continuous use at one speed. The 9227C weighs just 6.8 lbs. and is built with comfort features for extended use. The ergonomic handle with lock-on trigger switch is designed for continuous use at one speed, and the loop handle provides a comfortable grip for easier operation. The 3-prong plug is engineered to prevent static electricity accumulation. Versatile Design for a Range of Applications. The 9227C is engineered for a wide range of polishing and sanding applications and is ideal for automotive and marine detailing as well as stone polishing work.
Showing - Of Reviews