DEWALT (DWE43244N) 5"-6" Brushless Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder with Kickback Brake, No Lock
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes
- Brake stops wheel in 1 second or less on average using DWA8824 wheel
- The electronic Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed, engaging with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the motor off
- POWER-LOSS RESET® - The ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- LANYARD READY™ integrated lanyard attachment point (Lanyard not included)
- 2-stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool
Details: No more brush replacements with this 5 in. / 6 in. Brushless Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder with Kickback Brake, No Lock. Our long-lasting brushless motor keeps going with minimized maintenance. It features a brake that stops the wheel quickly. PERFORM & PROTECT™ features help add user protection with Kickback Brake and E-CLUTCH®, designed to help provide enhanced control in bind-ups and stalls.
Showing - Of Reviews