DEWALT (DCH775X2) 60V Max 2 in. Brushless Cordless SDS Max Combination Rotary Hammer Kit
- RAPID DRILLING AND CHIPPING in hard concrete with 19.4 J of impact energy
- MAINTAIN SPEED UNDER HEAVY LOADS with constant speed electronics.
- EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE AND RUNTIME with brushless motor and German-engineered apparatus
- PRO-GRADE VERSATILITY: Tackle horizontal and downward drilling for #9 - #14 rebar dowel applications, dry coring up to 6 in., chipping in any lower wall and floor, bushing, and ground rod driving.
- REDUCED VIBRATION FOR COMFORTABLE GRIP with SHOCKS™ Active Vibration Control®
- HIGH SAFETY AND EASE OF USE: Anti-Rotation E-CLUTCH® shuts tool down in bind-up scenarios.
- BUILT FOR SECURITY: Hammer comes Tag Ready™ so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag™ and track its location virtually anywhere via the DEWALT Tool Connect™ app.
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROL: Adjust speed of drilling or chipping based upon the thickness and density of the material with 7-position, variable-speed dial.
Details: This 60V MAX* Brushless Combination Rotary Hammer is the industry's most powerful* cordless 2" SDS Max Combination Rotary Hammer. With a robust, German-engineered mechanism and a brushless motor, this heavyweight hammer delivers exceptional power for the toughest masonry projects. Even in the hardest concrete, fast drilling and chipping is easily executed with 19.4 J of impact energy and constant-speed electronics that allow the tool to maintain pace under load. The hammer is ideally suited for horizontal and downward drilling for #9 - #14 rebar doweling, dry coring up to 6 in., chipping in any lower wall and floor, ground rod driving, and bushing applications. This hammer is part of the PERFORM & PROTECT™ product line, integrated with the Anti-Rotation E-CLUTCH® System and the SHOCKS Active Vibration Control® System. E-CLUTCH® shuts down the tool in bind up situations. SHOCKS® reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature. Link the hammer to the DCV585 60V MAX* dust extractor for remote activation with WIRELESS TOOL CONTROL™. Keep track of your tag-ready tool at the worksite with the TOOL CONNECT™ System via the DEWALT Site Manager™ app.
Showing - Of Reviews