18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless String Trimmer, Tool Only
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
Landscapers are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line-up of cordless ope, including the 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless string trimmer (model XRU11Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately). With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the 18V X2 cordless string trimmer is a welcome solution for landscapers. It’s compatible with Makita's fast-charging 18V LXT batteries, and features an efficient Makita BL Brushless Motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The efficient Brushless Motor delivers up to 6,000 RPM for faster cutting. The XRU11Z is equipped with automatic torque drive technology, which automatically shifts from 4,000-6, 000 RPM depending on the density of the application. There are three speed options (4,000/5,000/6, 000 RPM), allowing users to match the speed to the application. On the high setting, users will get up to 40 minutes under load while using an 18V LXT 5.0 Ah battery (sold separately). Additional features include a full 11-3/4 In. cutting swath, an easy-loading bump-and-feed trimmer head, and reverse rotation that allows users to quickly clear the head of entangled grass and weeds. The XRU11Z accepts industry standard M8x1.25 LH spindles. The XRU11Z features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT). XPT is a protective seal inside the tool, and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
- Up to 40 minutes of run time with 5.0Ah battery under load on the high setting (battery not included)
- BL Brushless Motor delivers up to 6,000 RPM for faster cutting
- Automatic torque drive technology automatically shifts from 4,000-6, 000 RPM depending on density of application
- 3-speed options (Low: 4,000 RPM, medium: 5,000 RPM, high: 6,000 RPM) allows the operator to match speed to application
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply