11/64 In. x 4-3/8 In. SDS-Plus Drill Bit, Metal
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
If you regularly use a rotary hammer, Makita SDS-Plus drill bits for metal deliver new levels of convenience and performance. The drill bits have an SDS-Plus shank and allow drilling in metal without switching to a drill or using a special chuck adapter. The bit is engineered for use with a rotary hammer in rotation mode, but includes a specially-designed shorter shank to help prevent damage from accidental use in hammering with rotation mode on rotary hammers. The bit is made of ground high-speed steel (HSS-G) for longer life, with a 135-degree split-point geometry for fast starts and reduced "walking".
- SDS-Plus shank allows drilling in metal without switching to a drill or using a special chuck adapter for operator convenience and productivity
- Specially designed shorter shank helps prevent damage from accidental use in "Hammering with Rotation" mode on rotary hammers
- Made of ground high-speed steel (HSS-G) for longer life
- 135° split point geometry for fast starts and reduced walking
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply