15/16" Deep Well Impact Socket, 3/8" Drive
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
Makita Deep Well Impact Sockets are the perfect accessory for a high torque impact wrench when taking on demanding applications like driving large lags through support beams, setting anchors, and removing stuck weather-rusted nuts. Makita Deep Well Impact Sockets are constructed with Chromium-Molybdenum Steel (CR-MO) and black oxide coated for longer life. The sockets have a 2-1/2 In. length for longer reach and the ability to fasten over longer threads. They are engineered for use with high-torque impact wrenches, and can also be used with impact drivers (adapter required, sold separately) and ratchets. Makita Deep Well Impact Sockets are ideal for tilt-up contractors, formers, framers, deck builders, and more.
- Chromium-Molybdenum Steel (CRMO) construction for added durability and long life
- 2-1/2 In. Long for extended reach and the ability to fasten over longer threads
- Locking hole keeps the socket securely attached to the impact
- Laser etched for easy identification
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply