16-5/16" x 1" 32T Carbide-Tipped Blade
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
The Makita 16-5/16 in. 32 tooth carbide-tipped circular saw blade is made of premium quality materials and carbide-tipped for improved durability. The combination-blade design has fewer teeth and is engineered for less resistance when cutting with the grain of the wood. In addition, the thin kerf design provides a smooth finish and less material waste. The blade is ideal for general purpose cutting and ripping applications.
- Ideal for cutting beams and timber
- Premium quality carbide-tipped for long lasting performance
- Designed for smooth rip and fast feed
- For use with Makita 16-5/16 In. circular saw model 5402NA
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply