3/4" x 2-3/4" x 10" Ground Rod Driver, SDS-MAX
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
Makita ground rod drivers are engineered for driving rods into the ground without the intense effort involved in using a heavy sledge hammer. The Makita ground rod features durable steel construction and can be used with rotary hammers and demolition hammers that accept SDS-MAX bits. Makita ground rod drivers are ideal for a variety of ground rods including copper bonded, galvanized, and stainless steel.
- For driving rods into the ground without the use of a heavy sledge hammer
- 10" long and fits ground rods up to 3/4" diameter
- For use with rotary hammers and demolition hammers that accept SDS-MAX bits
- Durable metal construction for long life
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply