4" x 5/8" x 1/4" Grinding Wheel, 24 Grit, General Purpose Metal, 5/pk
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
Makita 4 In. Abrasive grinding wheels feature an innovative grain structure engineered for optimum performance, efficient material removal and longer wheel life. These type 27 wheels are constructed of high quality aluminum oxide abrasive grains for increased performance and added durability. These wheels are designed to be used on most 4 In. Angle grinders for general grinding of ferrous metals.
- General purpose - ideal for grinding ferrous metal
- 24 Grit; 1/4" thick; 5/8" arbor hole
- Constructed with aluminum oxide grade A24
- For use with 4 In. angle grinders
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply