201 Planer, 7.5HP 1PH 230V
This 1,300 lb. heavy-duty cast iron planer offers rock solid rigidity and accurate planing for years to come. The hinged top allows easy access to the rollers and knives. The hood comes standard with a 5" dust port for easy attachment to any dust collection system. The cutterhead is complete with four high speed steel knives and turns at 4,800 rpm producing 19,200 cuts per minute. The anti-kick back fingers and pressure bar are located in close proximity to the cutterhead for an exceptional finish. The well designed infeed and outfeed rollers are fitted with roller bearings for long roller life. The sectional infeed and chip breaker are specially designed to allow multiple boards to be planed at the same time. The adjustable bed roller facilitates both rough and finish planing. The solid steel outfeed roller is machined with small serrations to insure a smooth finish yet provide positive feeding. The two-speed gearbox with machined detents is quickly changed up front when switching from rough to finish work. You may easily raise the massive ribbed cast iron, ground finished table 1 /16 with each turn of the hand wheel. The model 201 is available with a 7-1 /2 horsepower, single-phase motor. This planer is perfect for the small to medium shop with continuous planing requirements.
- 2 feed speeds - 20/30 fpm - accommodates rough and fine finish work
- Adjustable bed rollers allow smooth feeding of rough or finished workpieces
- All cast iron construction, the heavy cast iron table travels on two large lead screws
- Cast iron construction
- Dust chute with 5" port for dust collection
- Roller bearing-mounted feed rollers for smooth operation and long life
- Segmented infeed roller with sectional chip breaker for planing multiple height stock
- Straight knife cutterhead with 4 high speed steel knives gives a clean smooth cut
Free Shipping for Orders over $49
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply