2000B table saw - 5HP 1PH 230V 50" RIP w/Accu-Fence & Workbench
The award winning PM2000B table saw sets a new standard for innovation with an array of patented features and massive body design. The cast iron tables are oversized, and the newly designed arbor lock lever is accessible from above the table top to eliminate the need for dual arbor wrenches. The quick-release riving knife design helps reduce the chance of kickback. The blade tilt scale features an integrated digital read out as well as adjustable angle indicators for repetitive bevel cuts. The newly designed integrated retractable hydraulic caster system mobilizes your table saw much higher than the previous model to assist when moving over thresholds. A wide stance, heavy-duty box trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote easier raising and tilting of saw blade. Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer from the motor to the arbor with virtually no vibration and less heat build-up. Improved built-in dust collection port with convenient access to the inside of the saw cabinet for simple clean-up. The saw has a proprietary safety switch with magnetic interlock and the stop button can be knee activated.
- Adjustable angle indicators on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
- Arbor lock for quick and easy blade changes
- Integrated digital read out for precise bevel cuts
- Integrated dust collection
- Integrated hydraulic castor system for ease of movement around the shop
- Matching beveled edge between table and extension wings
- One-piece cast iron box trunnion provides the strongest stability of any Powermatic table saw
- Precision-ground, high luster cast iron tabletops with front and rear edge bevel
- Quick release riving knife lever for hassle free riving knife changes
Free Shipping for Orders over $49
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply