MAKITA XT291M – 18V LXT® LITHIUM ION BRUSHLESS CORDLESS 2 PC. COMBO KIT (4.0AH)
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT® Brushless 2-Piece Combo Kit (model XT291M) gives you two brushless solutions for drilling, driving and fastening. Each tool features an efficient Makita BL™ Brushless Motor that is electronically controlled for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The combo kit includes a 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill with a full 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque for the most demanding applications in wood, metal and masonry. The kit also includes an efficient and compact Impact Driver with up to 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque. The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah batteries have the fastest charge times in their category, and for increased convenience they include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.Features
- Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the brushless motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) with BL™ Motor delivers 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 6.0 lbs. with battery for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
- 3-stage L.E.D. gauge indicates battery charge level
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) with BL™ Motor delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply