1-1/4 In. to 2-1/2 In. Coil Siding Nailer
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
Makita AN611 1-1/4 In. to 2-1/2 In. coil siding nailer. The non-slipping nose on this siding coil nailer is the ideal shape for diagonal nailing. No more scratches, thanks to the tools non-marring nose adapter. The built-in air filter system prevents debris from entering the tool, extending tool life and reducing down time. The 9 quick-dial depth adjustment settings (in increments of 1/16 in.) give you precise control of nail depth. Operating PSI: 65 - 1020, fasteners used: siding nails, faster sizes (in.): 1-1/4 - 2-1/2, adjustable depth control: yes, coil or strip: coil, inlet size (in.): 1/4, min. Hose size (in.): 3/8, case included: yes, tool length (in.): 5, tool weight (lbs.): 13-1/6.
- Smooth nose tip prevents scratching
- Easy load canister provides maximum versatility
- Rubber grip for comfortable handling
- Nail mode selector provides sequential or bounce fire
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply