DEWALT (DCH735X2) 60V Max 1 -7/8 In. Brushless Cordless SDS Max Combination Rotary Hammer Kit
- RAPID DRILLING AND CHIPPING in hard concrete with 13.3 J of impact energy
- MAINTAIN SPEED UNDER HEAVY LOADS with constant speed electronics.
- EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE AND RUNTIME with brushless motor and German-engineered mechanism
- PRO-GRADE VERSATILITY: Tackle horizontal and downward drilling for #6 - #9 rebar dowel applications, dry coring up to 5 in., chipping in any lower-to-mid wall, bushing, and ground rod driving.
- REDUCED VIBRATION FOR COMFORTABLE GRIP with SHOCKS™ Active Vibration Control®
- HIGH SAFETY AND EASE OF USE: Anti-Rotation E-CLUTCH® shuts tool down in bind-up situations.
- BUILT FOR SECURITY: Hammer comes Tag Ready™ so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag™ and track its location virtually anywhere via the DEWALT Tool Connect™ app
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROL: Adjust speed of drilling or chipping based upon the thickness and density of the material with 7-position, variable-speed dial.
Details: Complete demanding concrete projects with ease, with the 60V MAX* 1 -7/8 In. Brushless Cordless SDS MAX Combination Rotary Hammer. With a high-output, German-engineered mechanism and a brushless motor, this midweight hammer delivers the power you need for the toughest jobs. Drill and chip rapidly in the hardest concrete with 13.3 J of impact energy and maintain pace under load with constant-speed electronics. The midweight design makes it ideally suited for horizontal and downward drilling for #6 - #9 rebar doweling, dry coring up to 5 in., chipping in any lower to mid wall, ground rod driving, and bushing applications. This hammer is part of the PERFORM & PROTECT™ product line, integrated with the Anti-Rotation E-CLUTCH® System and the SHOCKS Active Vibration Control® System. E-CLUTCH® shuts down the tool in bind up situations. SHOCKS® reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature. This tool comes Tag Ready™ so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag™ and track its location virtually anywhere via the TOOL CONNECT™ System through the DEWALT Site Manager™ app. Link the hammer to the DCV585 60V MAX* dust extractor for remote activation with WIRELESS TOOL CONTROL™
Showing - Of Reviews