18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill, Tool Only
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
Do more with less. The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion sub-compact Brushless cordless Hammer Driver-Drill (model XPH11ZB, tool only, battery sold separately) is an ultra-compact drilling and driving solution with significantly less weight. The 18V sub-compact Hammer Driver-Drill is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18 Volt. The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18V LXT series means an 18V battery from any LXT tool will power the 18V sub-compact Hammer Driver-Drill. The XPH11ZB has an efficient Brushless Motor with two speed settings and dual L.E.D. lights to illuminate the work area. At only 6-3/8 in. and 2.8 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) it is an ultra-compact drilling and driving solution with superior comfort and handling.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-15/16" long
- Weighs only 2.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for working in tight spaces
- Mechanical variable 2-speed transmission (0-500 & 0-1,700 RPM) (0-7,500 & 0-25,500 BPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply