18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Impact Driver (Tool Only)
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
Do more with less. The Makita 18-Volt LXT® Lithium-Ion Sub-Compact Brushless Cordless Impact Driver (model XDT15ZB, tool only, battery sold separately) is an ultra-compact fastening solution with significantly less weight. The 18V Sub-Compact Impact Driver is part of a new class of compact, with the size and weight of lower voltage tools but with the performance, power and compatibility of 18-Volt. The expansive breadth-of-line of the Makita 18-Volt LXT® Series means an 18-Volt battery from any LXT® tool will power the 18-Volt Sub-Compact Impact Driver. The XDT15ZB has an efficient brushless motor with two speed settings and dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area. The innovative Assist Mode (A-mode) helps eliminate "screw cam-out" and "cross threading" by driving at low speed until tightening begins, and is ideal for driving longer fasteners. At only 5-5/16 in. and 2.6 lbs. (with battery, sold separately) it is an ultra-compact fastening solution with superior comfort and handling.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-5/16 in.
- Weighs only 2.6 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Variable speed (0-1,300/0 to 3,000 RPM & 0-1,600/0 - 3,900 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply