10" Guide Bar, 3/8" LP, .043"
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
The Makita® 10 In. guide bar is a commercial guide bar. It has a laminated body and is designed for use with low profile chains for increased cutting efficiency. The slim contour provides less weight and increased maneuverability. The small radius sprocket nose reduces the potential for kickback compared to standard-size noses. A narrow kerf helps the saw chain move through cuts faster than a standard kerf. It is ideal for use with the Makita® LXT® cordless chain saw (XCU06, sold separately).
- Laminated body commercial guide bar
- Slim contour for less weight and increased maneuverability
- Small radius sprocket nose reduces potential for kickback compared to standard-size noses
- Narrow kerf reduces thickness of side laminates resulting in the saw chain moving through the cut faster than a standard kerf
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply