12 Volt Max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8 in. Tile/Glass Saw (Tool Only)
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
The Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion cordless 3-3/8 in. Tile/glass saw (CC02Z, tool only) delivers smooth and powerful cutting, with a compact design that’s engineered for ease-of-use and maneuverability. With the 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries (sold separately), users get improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The CC02Z is compact and weighs only 4.0 lbs. (with 12V max CXT™ 2.0 Ah battery, sold separately). With 1,600 RPM, 1 in. cutting capacity, and a large 16.9 oz. water supply tank for wet cutting applications, it is a compact and efficient cutting solution for tile and glass. For longer run time, all 12V max CXT™ cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 4.0 Ah battery (BL1041B, sold separately). 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a battery protection circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT™ series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,600 RPM for faster and powerful cutting
- 3-3/8 in. blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1 in. for a wide range of cutting applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8 in. long
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply