2-1/8" x 24" SDS-MAX Tunnel Bit
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
Makita’s 2-1/8 In. x 24 In. SDS-MAX tunnel bit is designed to drill larger holes in masonry for piping, ventilation, and electrical installations. This bit is ideal for drilling holes in concrete, block, and brick where the depth of the hole exceeds the depth of a standard core bit. The B-66298 features a solid tungsten carbide head, a carbide-tipped centering point for more accurate drilling, and a solid one piece system that transfers power directly to the end of the bit. A two flute design provides faster clearance of debris.
- Ideal for drilling large holes in masonry where the depth of the hole exceeds the depth of a standard core bit
- Solid tungsten carbide head
- Two flute design for faster clearance of debris
- Solid one piece system transfers power directly to the end of the bit
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply