1/4 In. x 5-1/8 In. SDS-Plus Drill Bit, Wood
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
If you regularly use a rotary hammer, Makita SDS-Plus drill bits for wood deliver new levels of convenience and performance. The drill bits have an SDS-Plus shank and allow drilling in wood without switching to a drill or using a special chuck adapter. The bit is engineered for use with a rotary hammer in rotation mode, but includes a specially-designed shorter shank to help prevent damage from accidental use in hammering with rotation mode on rotary hammers. The bit features a brad point that is engineered to provide clean, straight holes in wood.
- SDS-Plus shank allows drilling in wood without switching to a drill or using a special chuck adapter for operator convenience and productivity
- Specially designed shorter shank helps prevent damage from accidental use in rotation with hammer mode on rotary hammers
- Brad point design provides clean, straight holes in wood
- 3-1/2" usable length
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply