11/64 in. Hex Shank Black Oxide Drill Bit
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
Broken drill bits are a waste of time. Makita black oxide drill bits are designed for use with today’s high-torque drills and impact drivers, and engineered for added durability for longer service life. The durable one-piece design is constructed with high speed steel (HSS), with a 1/4 In. hex shank for use with impact drivers and driver-drills. Makita black oxide drill bits are ideal for drilling holes in ferrous metal, wood, plastic, non-ferrous metal, and cast iron.
- 135° split point geometry for fast starts and reduced walking
- 1/4 in. hex shank works directly with impact drivers and driver-drills
- Durable one piece design
- Black oxide coating for added corrosion resistance
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply