14 In. (90T) Carbide-Tipped Metal Cutting Blade, Ferrous Metal - Thin Gauge
Out of stock
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
- Free Shipping for Orders over $49
- Most Orders Arrive in 3-4 Days
Get the right accessory for your cut-off saw: the Makita 14 In. (90T) carbide-tipped metal cutting saw blade is ideal for making cuts in thin-gauge ferrous metals including tubing, angle iron, channel and non-copper pipe. The carbide tooth design allows for cleaner cuts, with expert blade tensioning for a truer cut. Makita metal cutting blades are engineered for efficient cutting and longer performance life.
- Carbide tipped design for cleaner cuts and longer cutting life
- Expertly tensioned for a true cut
- Ideal for making cuts in thin gauge ferrous metals
- For use with 14 In. metal cutting saws
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
SECURE ENCRYPTED CHECKOUT
Safe & Secure Checkout Process with Contractor Tool Supply