Comfort, quality and versatility are the three attributes we engineer into our screwdrivers. Stanley screwdriver handles are shaped and sized to provide comfort in the hand and torque at the fastener head. The materials and construction are of the highest quality to resist corrosion, chipping and breaking and with tips ranging form standard to Phillips to torx to square, they cover almost every application.
- Includes 10 bits and bit storage system with #1 and #2 Phillips®; 3/16-in and 1/40in slotted; T-15 and T-20 torx®
- Handle storage quick and easy access to bits
- Magnetic bit holder for speedy and secure changeover of bits
- Maximum torque and minimum effort achieved with ergonomic, textured-finish handle
- Durable bi-material handles for comfortable grip