This is a versatile 2-in-1 unit that operates as both a staple gun (for use with insulation, ceiling tile, carpet padding, etc) and a brad nailer (for use with molding, picture frames, hobby projects, etc). This product includes a hi/low power feature that allows you to tailor the output force to the material you are stapling into. The anti-jam feature prevents staples from being jammed. The 8 Ft. cord, which is much longer than the cord found on some electric staple guns, prevents you from having to use an extension cord for every job. This product also has a soft grip handle and trigger for comfort.
- Heavy duty design for more driving power
- All metal drive channel for more penetration
- High-low feature for hard and soft materials
- Flush nose design for stapling in hard-to-get areas
- Uses Stanley SharpShooter TRA700 Series or Arrow T-50 heavy duty staples and 1/2″-, 9/16″- and 5/8″ brads
- 8-ft power cord
- Uses STANLEY SharpShooter TRA700 Series or Arrow T-50 heavy-duty staples and 1/2-in, 9/16-in and 5/8-in brads