DEWALT® BREAKAWAY™ Reciprocating Saw Blades are designed for the contractor who is tired of throwing away halfused blades. With the BREAKAWAY™ feature, the user is able to remove the used section of the blade and then reinsert the unused blade back into the saw. The 6” BREAKAWAY™ Reciprocating Saw Blade breaks into a 4” blade, which allows up to 1” material to be cut. The 9” BREAKAWAY™ Reciprocating Saw Blade breaks into a 6” blade, which allows up to 2” material to be cut. The BREAKAWAY™ blades have been designed with a thick body for durability and feature a 14/18 variable tooth pattern for optimized cuts in a variety of metal cutting applications.
- BREAKAWAY™ feature allows for full blade use, without compromising the integrity of the blade
- Thick kerf blade design for durability
- 14/18TPI variable tooth pattern for optimized cuts in a variety of metal cutting applications
- Expandable ToughCase™ holds blades and is designed to fit in power tool kit box
- Combination sets provide a selection of BREAKAWAY™ blades for common applications